Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Photos

I had everything set up for a photo session yesterday so I took the opportunity to snap a few photos of my kids in their Christmas outfits. I'm particularly thrilled with Ethan's, but together they're pretty gosh darn cute!


Grace is wearing a Hanna Andersson See You At Seven holiday dress I scored on Ebay in August for $7. I love buying off season!


Ethan's outfit started with the vest I bought brand new (tags still attached!) from Goodwill this fall. We found the gray slacks and matching hat on super clearance at Gymboree and the white Van Housen dress shirt from Value Village (thrift store). The green chucks were bought this summer for $8 from the Converse Outlet and the red and white polka dot tie came from Etsy. LOVE the tie! Totally using it for Valentines photos in a month or two...

0 comments: