Monday, March 14, 2011

I ♥ Faces: Sunflare Challenge

This week's I Heart Faces Challenge is Sunflare which is something I have a bit of a love affair with.  Too bad I live in the Pacific Northwest where pretty sunflare is less available during the rainy season (9 months out of the year)!  I triumphed over mother nature last month and snuck some photos of my kids at sunset (i.e. 4:30pm) in the empty field behind our house.  Take THAT rainy season!

For more pretty sunflare photos check out the link below:

10 comments:

RueRue Photography said...

So sweet!

Kristine said...

This is adorable!

Elyssa said...

Aw! So adorable :)

CARRIE said...

cute!

Anonymous said...

Great glow on her hair

Jessica Deane said...

Great capture!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sunlight and amazing colors!

Stacey T. said...

Love the colors! What a beautiful little girl! Glad you got some sun :)

bethkhenderson said...

So sweet!

Aly sun said...

I love this photo!