Friday, October 7, 2011

My Baby is FOUR!

I really can't believe that my baby is turning four today.  In fact he turns four in just under two hours...at 10:25 this morning.  I remember his birth very well, mostly just how utterly exhausted I was from laboring all night and how much energy I felt the moment I gave birth to him.  He was definitely not the cutest baby immediately after birth, he looked pretty beat up and had the scrunchiest old man face but we loved him anyways.  Still do in fact.  I never knew just how special the mother son relationship could be before I gave birth to my son but I have to say that it's taken me by surprise.  I love this boy more than words can say!
It's not a post from me without a thousand pictures, and I tried my darndest to keep it to a minimum but I had a really hard time choosing my favorite photos of Ethan from the past year.  I tried to choose some of my favorites that show his personality and some that I haven't shared here before.  He's such a boy!
Things Ethan is totally into right now:
Golf
Basketball
Spiderman
Batman
Baseball
Football
Soccer
The Flash
Iron Man
Any sport
Any super hero
Preschool
Cubbies
Dress up
Coloring/Painting
Eating whole apples
Tools
Super Hero capes
Swords
Snuggling with Mommy and Daddy

1 comments:

Aly sun said...

Never too many photos. Happy Birthday Ethan!