Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mustache March

My husband is very proud of the mustache he grew for Mustache March with his brother. I'm not impressed. I have to say I prefer the clean shaven look and can live with the usual beard growth but the mustache by itself is not my favorite. Especially on the man I like to kiss. Since my darling husband knows my facial hair preferences he was wise enough to shave the mustache off before we attended my friend's wedding last Friday. Thank God! He did ask me to take a photo of the mustache before he shaved it off so here he is in all his mustache glory. Enjoy.

Lest you think the macho pose before is my husband's typical look I thought I'd share this outtake from our room at the bed & breakfast. Notice how he's trying to look manly and tough but he's having a hard time keeping his face straight. That's because I'm practically doubled over laughing as I took these photos. He just looks so silly trying to put on the Tough Guy persona because it's totally not his personality. Isn't he cute?

Unlike my husband my brother in law can actually grow a serious 'stache. It's quite the look. I borrowed this photo from his Facebook profile, hope you don't mind Sam!

1 comments:

Niki said...

evgeni totally agrees on the errol flynn thing. and that second picture is awesome!
but, for the sake of allegiances, um, kellie is totally right.