Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Playing with Playdough

I've been picking my camera up a lot more ever since I started the Project 365 and in the 20 days I've been at it I can already tell a difference in photo quality. This past fall I took a bit of a break but now I'm going like gang busters! I've kind of reached the point where I'm feeling limited by my equipment, but have no funds to upgrade. I think I just need to win the lottery.

Anyways, back to the photos at hand. Grace pleaded to play with playdough when she got home from preschool but we had to wait until Ethan woke up from his nap because it's stored on the upper shelf in the kids' closet. Ethan had more fun with the playdough then Grace did! He had a blast rolling it, poking it, and using the cookie cutters. And yes, he also had fun trying to eat it.

And lest you think I only took photos of Ethan today (I can't help it, he's easier) here's one of Grace. I love how the window light makes her little face glow!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Where did you guys find the rolling pin for your playdough??? That's one playdough tool we don't have for our kids and I'd really like to get one!

Cooking with Big E said...

It came with a bag of playdough goodies we bought for Christmas a few years ago. They mostly pound the playdough with it rather then roll it!