Friday, January 8, 2010

Project 365 has begun!

Today I am starting my Project 365! My goal in this endeavor is to improve my photography skills and keep my creative juices flowing. My hope is that by taking a photo every day I will be inspired to try new techniques, angles, genres, etc. and have some fun while I'm at it. I've decided from the get go to not pressure myself unduly to get an edited photo uploaded online every day, it will be hard enough just to remember to grab the camera and snap a shot some days. So I might miss posting a few days here and there but I will take a photo every day. Rather then clutter this blog up every day with a photo I started a new one just for Project 365.

You can find it by clicking HERE or by checking out the "Other Places to Find Us on the Web" tab on the right side column. Bookmark it to check out the daily photo!

0 comments: