Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pink Princess Dress


Last week when we were in Idaho my mother in law was busy sewing two dresses for a lucky little girl. The easiest one was this pink princess fabric that came pre-smocked and pre-hemmed so all she had to do was sew up the back seam and add some ribbon. I think even I could have managed that, though probably not quite as nicely sewn as my mother in law did! Grace absolutely loves the pink princess dress and has asked to wear it every day this week. Today I finally relented and said yes (it was finally warm enough!) and she happily wore it all day.

Since I have the Canon 70-200 L lens rented this week I wanted to make sure I got a good photo of the dresses before I send it back on Monday. I'll have to take some pictures of the other one tomorrow. It took a lot more work but it was well worth it!

1 comments:

KimJ said...

Pretty girl, nice dress, swell photograhy.