Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

I snuck some Valentines photos of the kids in on Friday afternoon after their parties. They both received red heart suckers which worked perfectly as a reward/distraction for me to take photos. Grace is always a little more challenging since she rarely looks at me and gives cheesy smiles when I have a camera in my hands. Ethan is always more obliging in my effort to photograph my children. He's quite willing to look at me and smile his easy going grin and even more so when there's candy involved. The secret for getting good photos of him is to do it right after his nap when he's not quite awake (and not moving so fast!) and have him sit on our kitchen stool outside. Sitting keeps him immobile which makes picture taking easier. Just a tip for the rest of you!

I also have a ton of photos of the kids looking at their Valentines but I haven't had a chance to edit them all quite yet. We went to the Indoor Park Valentines Party Friday morning and Grace had her preschooler party Friday afternoon. We've got enough Valentines candy to last us through Easter and then some! Good thing Mommy and Daddy are willing to help eat it.

1 comments:

Jan Holt said...

Those are gorgeous kids and lollipops!

Happy Valentine's Day!