Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Snow = More Fun!


The snow is still here and roads are still white. It's actually a lot scarier driving today then yesterday because the snow is all packed down and it's getting icy. I slid a little bit in my short jaunt to Red Box to return Horton Hears a Who and Walmart. I had grand plans this week to go into Salem and finish my Christmas shopping which doesn't look like it's meant to happen. I just don't feel like chancing an icy drive into town so I apologize to everyone who receives a gift from Walmart but that's the only shopping there is around here. Oh, except for the Dollar Store and Rite Aid. I bet you all can't wait to see what you got from us!

Grace is still enjoying the white stuff and had a ball playing outside with Zoe in the snow before lunch. She ran around after Zoe and kept making snowballs and throwing them in the air. I had to bribe her with hot chocolate to get her to come back inside and warm up! And since it's so rare to get nice photos of Grace I hope you enjoy these snowy pics. There's a ton more in our Snapfish album!


3 comments:

jackie goddard said...

these are really great pictures kellie! can't wait to see you guys!

Aly sun said...

Fenominal pictures. Beautiful.

Our snow is mostly gone today with the rain. I hope the next storm doesn't hinder your driving plans for the weekend.

Natalie Whisler said...

Very cute pictures.