Friday, July 17, 2009

Fishy Fun

I know we went to the Newport Aquarium two weeks ago and you're probably all expecting cowboy pictures because after all, we are in Idaho for three nights of rodeo action. That will come later, mostly because it's a little difficult to control two small children in a stadium hours past their bedtime. You try it some time and see how many photos you take!

Plus I had time to finally finish editing the Aquarium trip photos this afternoon while Ethan napped and Grace went on a movie "date" with her Uncle Sam. I had a ton of fun taking pictures of the Oddwater exhibits. If you get a chance to visit while the Oddwater exhibit is still there it's really fun!

The jellyfish are always my favorite exhibit. They're just so graceful.

I think this one is a cow fish.

Can't remember this guy's name but he sure cracks me up!

Aren't seahorses cool? I was fascinated by them.

Another seahorse. They seemed to like wrapping their tales around the glass sculpture in their tank. All the tanks had gorgeous glass sculptures, really pretty!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Kellie, The fish that cracks you up is called a Lion Fish. They can get quite big! Great pics of the jellyfish --- I love them too.