Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8 Reasons Why I Love My Husband

In honor of our eighth wedding anniversary I'm going to share eight reasons why I love my husband!

1. David always makes me feel loved and protected.
2. He can always make me smile.
3. We can share anything with each other without fear.
4. David is an excellent father and is a great role model for our children to look up to.
5. I can always count on David, he has kept and earned my trust.
6. He knows my weaknesses and faults and loves me anyways.
7. David is my greatest encourager, he always believes in me and what I am capable of.
8. David is my best friend!

Happy Anniversary Sweetie!

Here we are 8 years ago...

And here we are today! Unfortunately I don't have many recent pictures of just the two of us, or even very many old pictures of just the two of us. I guess that's what happens after 2 kids and 8 years.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

That is so sweet. Happy anniversary!

Aly sun said...

Love the wedding picture. And your list. BeautifuL!

Courtney said...

Congrats you guys!! I hope you have a really, really happy anniversary.