Thursday, June 2, 2011

Baseball & Barbecue 2011

This year's Baseball & Barbecue was a small affair, wondering if maybe next year we should plan it on a non-holiday weekend.  Or maybe a sunny one?  Ha!  In any case, the few of us that braved the elements stayed dry if not a little wind swept.  Ethan wouldn't have cared what the weather was like, he was just ecstatic to play ball!  He didn't even play on the playground with the other kids, he just kept hitting his tee ball.  Thank goodness we bought the Super Duper Can't Break This If You Tried tee ball stand for him last Christmas.  That thing weighs a hundred pounds but I think it will withstand constant use and abuse and that's what we need.

Here's Ethan in his element:
And a few of the other brave souls in attendance, sorry I didn't get everybody but I can barely stand to use my cheap long range zoom and didn't want to crawl all over in the dirt with my primes!

0 comments: