Monday, June 20, 2011

I ♥ Faces: Hearts Challenge: Let's Hear It For the Boys

I couldn't resist entering the Let's Hear It For the Boys theme...I happen to think my boy is just about the cutest thing on the planet!  As such I had a terribly difficult time choosing just one photo of my little guy to share, but the fun Rock n Roll session we did awhile back came away the winner.  I love that he wanted to listen to All the Single Ladies while we took these photos.  How can you resist his charm?
For more adorable boys click on the I Heart Faces link below:

4 comments:

Aly sun said...

All the single ladies! Ha. He is a super cutie and I love this picture. So grown up, but sweet at the same time.

Susan said...

Oh my...what a doll!! Precious!

Unknown said...

How fun! great lighting, and what a cutie. Good job!

hapi said...

Hi Kellie, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!