Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day Sweetie!

 That's right, we took some silly mustache on a stick photos for our favorite Mustache Man in honor of Fathers Day.  Why not?  My sweetie is an awesome dad and one of the things that my children love about him is how silly he can be.  They are lucky to have a dad who is willing to act like a complete goofball to make them laugh, although they may feel less lucky as they morph into teenagers!  Thanks for being such a fabulous father to our children, they are so lucky to have you!
 When I asked Ethan what he loves about his Daddy he said he loves that he gives him hugs and plays with him.  He also loves Daddy smooches.
 Grace told me that she thinks Daddy is handsome (I agree).  She loves that he works hard to make dollars for her and loves to snuggle with Daddy in bed in the morning.  She likes to play outside while he barbecues or mows the grass.
 Yes, I jumped in a shot too.  Mustaches on a stick are just too tempting for me to resist.  Happy Fathers Day Sweetie!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so cute! I love the idea :)