Friday, September 19, 2008

Kellie's new do!

So I wasn't brave enough to blog about my upcoming haircut in case I chickened out and just got a trim, but I didn't chicken out and now I have super short hair. Shorter then I've ever gone before...she even had to pull out the razer to trim the back! I'm pretty happy with it, we'll see what it looks like when I attempt to style it myself tomorrow without the 3000 beauty products the hairstylist used.

Sometimes I feel like I was born without the hair knowledge gene that every self respecting female seems to have been born with. Hopefully poor Grace won't suffer as a result! I have very little experience with a curling iron, hair dryer, or any such hair product. Not only was I born without the know how but also the desire since my ideal hair cut involves shampoo, towel drying, and little else. Let's hope this hair cut proves close to that ideal.

By the way, this is the first time I've had bangs in 17 years. It's been awhile and let's hope I figure out what I'm supposed to do with them!

2 comments:

Dallas MOPS said...

You look so great, Kellie. Your face looks perfect with short hair... so trendy.

I feel hair challenged too, but one thing I've learned is that new, chunky bangs need something heavy like Palmade. Rub a little between your hands until it is really sticky and then show your bangs whose boss. Otherwise, you can go into "old lady" hair really quickly when they frizzy and flippy.

Anonymous said...

That was just me, Alysun, forgetting to sign out of the MOPS site. Yup, I updated it today.