Friday, September 12, 2008

Under the Couch Treasures

I've spent the day cleaning the house for company (which is really just an excuse to clean this messy place!) and am almost all done except for vacuming. I always save vacuming for the last since it makes most sense to clean top to bottom. Well I just did the preliminary under the couch clean up and here is what I found:

One pink dress up shoe
One play teacup and saucer
One puzzle piece
One jar of baby food
One plastic old lady figure
One plastic gear from the gear toy
One raisin

What do you find when you clean under your couch?

3 comments:

Andrea said...

It just so happens that I moved all our furniture and cleaned/vacuumed yesterday so I can answer!

1 drum stick
1 dinosaur puzzle piece
The toy box lid (that's where it's supposed to be though, so that's okay!)

Aly sun said...

Food, toys, and other random stuff. This is funny because I was going to post something on the weird stuff I find on my floor. Kids drag stuff and put stuff everywhere

Peters Family Farms said...

army guys and cars that drove under there. cheerios, rasins, and past due bills are also common =)