Friday, November 7, 2008

A Perfect Picture

David had me take 3000 photos of him wearing his suit and tie this afternoon. He wanted to have some professional looking photos of him to use online for various business related sites. Of course David is super hard to please when it comes to liking photographs of himself and is never happy with the results. He's convinced he's not photogenic but I have to disagree. I think he looks pretty darn good! Here's the top 5 photos from this afternoon's photo session, which one is your favorite? Please vote!

Photo #1

Photo #2

Photo #3

Photo #4

Photo #5

4 comments:

jackie goddard said...

which one does david prefer? (if any)

Anonymous said...

number one

James Furlo said...

Who is that man?!

Anonymous said...

David, Talked to your Dad a few days ago and he gave me this blog. NICE... Sorry to hear about your mom, but it seems to be going well. Have not talked in a long time. Hope all is well with you and the family. Yeah it does seem a little strange to see you all grown up!! I am just being a golf professional here in Palm Desert, CA. Working, traveling and trying to hit it straight.
Give me a shout when you get a chance. How do you do this blog thing anyway?? I guess I am really old!!! Oh yeah, buy a razor and go for #2........
Uncle Gregg
gharris118@aol.com