Monday, October 12, 2009

Exhausted and Feeling Icky

This weekend we helped Mom get moved into her new place which was a lot of work but felt good. I know she's still got a ton left to unpack but we got her to almost functional. Her new place has a great feel to it and I know she's going to love it once she gets settled.

We drove around her neighborhood yesterday and when David spotted the movie theater he got pretty excited. We wound up going to see Couples Retreat last night while Mom played with the kids which was fun. I can see that pattern repeating.

I could feel a cold coming on yesterday but the free medicine I picked up at Rite Aid earlier in the morning did a really good job and kept me going all day. This morning when I woke up was a different story. I took some off brand Nyquil last night before bed and this morning I woke up feeling exhausted and very fuzzy. My brain just isn't working and I feel like I'm moving in slow motion. This is definitely my first icky cold of the fall. My throat really hurts but at least I can breathe so I'll be thankful for that. Hopefully I'm feeling better by tomorrow so I can get to MOPS. I really don't want to miss it!

0 comments: