Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall Bokeh


It's about time there were some pretty pictures on my blog! This afternoon while Grace was at preschool and Ethan was napping I made a quick Safeway trip and then came home and had fun with my camera capturing fall bokeh shots. This is one of my favorites.

The cashier at Safeway today is one I see often. I handed him my stack of coupons and he said he didn't know why he bothers to ring all my items up because it will probably all come to $2 and some change. He wasn't too far off! I finally was able to score some free Kleenex as well as make $2 on some Glade candles which I'll donate to MOPS for doorprizes. Actually quite a bit of my shopping trip was for MOPS. The Chinet deal is fantastic with the buy one get one free coupons which come up for the regular $3.49 price making 4 packages between $1 and $3 depending on who's ringing me up. MOPS will be set for the year by the end of this promotion!

1 comments:

Aly sun said...

Love it. I have yet to make it outside to try out this challenge from PW.