Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Photography

Yesterday afternoon I spent 30 minutes with my camera in the yard enjoying some fall foliage and the pumpkins on our front steps. I sat down to edit some of them tonight and couldn't decide what look I liked best. My brother and my husband had no opinion either (other then David liked the color versions better since he likes the color orange). So I thought I'd ask for some opinions from the general public. Which do you like? Voice your opinion in the poll on the sidebar and/or leave a comment.

Option #1 Soft and Bright

Option #2 Barely Touched

Option #3 Moody Sepia

Option #4 Color Burst

And just for fun, some more fun fall bokeh courtesy of our side yard bushes:

2 comments:

simplykersh said...

I picked the first one because it is a very warm orange and made me want to relax and enjoy the season. But you may want to disqualify my vote as well because I also really like warm orange!

Ariel Wilson said...

I like the first one because the orange seems to show off the fall colors better.