Thursday, June 18, 2009

The End

Today is the day for a lot of "lasts". Today is the last day that my brother in law Sam is here visiting. Grace ate the very last piece of Easter candy after lunch today. Ethan has two more size 3 diapers before he graduates to size 4 diapers. Yes, I realize he's 20 months old and was in size 3 diapers for over a year.

It's sad when things come to an end, but it also means that something else is beginning. We're dropping Sam off at the airport today but tomorrow we're driving to Yakima for a 70th Birthday Luau this weekend. Next week I'll let Grace pick out a new package of candy for her after meal treat. And moving up to size 4 diapers means that Ethan is growing and that's a good thing.

Maybe The End isn't so bad.

1 comments:

Aly sun said...

I always freak out when my little ones grow out of clothes or diapers. Ends of things are hard. Especially the end of something sweet. Life is change...