Thursday, June 11, 2009

Photoshop is in the building!

I finally bought the real deal Photoshop CS4 and installed it this evening and I swear I heard the Hallelujia chorus ringing in my ears. I think I'm in heaven! I already installed my favorite actions and am yearning to learn some more. Actions make editing sooooo much easier because they combine lots of steps into one click of the mouse. I might even stay on top of editing my photos now. Maybe. I take too many for me to keep up with!

Here's a few I played with tonight. These were taken a week or so ago and have been sitting unedited on the computer since then. Isn't the collage action fun? I hope you like it because I'll probably use it on the blog quite a bit!

Here's the original straight off the camera:

And the edited version:

1 comments:

Aly sun said...

Oh ya, too cool.