Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I ♥ Faces Photo Contest Week 23: Sepia Toned

Time for another I Heart Faces contest! This week's theme is Sepia Toned and I thought the rodeo pictures from last weekend were perfect for this assignment. I didn't get as many close ups of the cowboys but I love my adult entry photo, the look of concentration on the man in the white shirt is so striking.

Kids Entry (featuring my very own Cowgirl Princess!):


Adult Entry:


And to see more fabulous sepia toned images click on the link below:

5 comments:

Kelly said...

wow, I love your adult entry! That picture is just made for sepia tone!!

Ann said...

great entries! she is adorable and the adult one is perfect in sepia.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. She's looks just like a cowboy princess. The adult entry is amazing. It shows so much action.

Lori Lynn said...

I love both of these pictures. These are perfect for the sepia coloring. The adult one is very interesting.

Lori

Rhonda said...

I really like your adult entry.
Sepia was made for cowboys!