Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I ♥ Faces Photo Contest Week 21: Kids Birthday & Pets!

his week's themes are Kids Birthday and Pets. Since it's been awhile since either of my kids have had a birthday and I don't feel like staging one I'm going to share a funny cake picture from Ethan's first birthday last October. Isn't he the cutest messy boy?


And for pets I'm sharing this picture of our cat Boo. I've already nominated her for sainthood because she puts up with our children sitting on her, pulling her tail, ripping out clumps of fur, dragging her around the house, using her has a mop on the kitchen floor, and yes even giving her big choking bear hugs. She's the Most Awesome Cat Ever.


For more birthday and pet photo fun click on the link below!

6 comments:

Joanne said...

Both of these photos are just adorable!

Carmen said...

Both pictures are great...

Rhonda said...

How cute.
What a great cat to just hang there being held by the neck.
I love the story that tells.

Aly sun said...

Cute pics. I love the cat one. We have a kitty like that and I am constantly amazed that he doesn't run away to a nicer family.

Jewel said...

very cute :) Love the kitty!

Rebecca said...

what great pictures! look at those blue eyes and i love your pet photo. adorable.