Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Super Safeway Deals 9/30-10/6

I'm sure you're all going to happy when I pick up my camera tomorrow and you come to my blog and see pretty pictures instead of long shopping lists, but I still have one more day so bear with me! There's a couple good deals at Safeway this week that I thought I'd share with you.

Yoplait Yogurt is on sale for $.50 each when you buy 10
$1/8 coupon HERE
$.50 off 6 loaded on my Safeway card at Shortcuts
$.50 off 6 loaded on my Safeway card at Cellfire
Total: $3.00 for 10 or $.30 apiece

4 Chinet 36ct Paper Plates $2 each (using Safeway coupon found in this week's ad)
(2) $1/1 HERE
(2) Buy One Get One Free (coupon found on the dinner size packages, took off $3.49 each from total)
Total: $3 Money Maker
(I have a couple more BOGO coupons that I will probably use to stock up on more free plates for MOPS!)

I hit up the Kellogg's sale again, though I didn't get as good of a deal as I did with the Rice Krispies, I did have a coupon for a free gallon of milk with the purchase of 2 Kelloggs cereals which was a nice bonus! I bought 2 boxes of Frosted Flakes (David's favorite), 2 boxes of Raisin Bran, 1 box of Pop Tarts, and my free gallon of milk.
$1.50/2 Raisin Bran found HERE
$1/2 Kellogg's cereal (found in store aisle next to cereal)
$.55/1 Pop Tarts (from the newspaper, but there are some IP coupons floating around as well)
Total: $4.40 for all 6 items (including the gallon of milk!) using two Safeway Doublers (the store aisle coupon won't double)

1.25lbs Ground Turkey 2/$5

Buy 1 2lb baby carrots Get One Free $2.99
($1/1 Safeway carrots coupon HERE)
Total: $1.99 for 4lbs

Glad Force Flex Trash Bags $4.99 with Safeway coupon
($1/1 HERE)
Total: $3.99

I could only find 1 Kleenex box so I couldn't do this deal, but I'll check back later to see if they get more in:
(3) Kleenex 110 ct boxes $.99 each
$.50/3 (found next to Kleenex in the store aisle)
Total Out of Pocket: $2.47
$3 off your next purchase which makes this a $.53 Money Maker

2 comments:

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Hee, hee! You couldn't do the Kleenex deal because I bought 7 boxes last night!! Sorry about that. I hope that they stock up so I can do it again!!

Cooking with Big E said...

I actually wondered if it was you! It's not a big deal. I'm heading up to Portland to retrieve my camera and will probably stop by a Safeway somewhere up there to see if they have the Kleenex in stock and maybe pick up some more free Chinet for MOPS. If I don't find any free Kleenex I will survive since I prefer handkerchiefs anyways...and they're free to use all the time!