Friday, May 28, 2010

Last Day of Preschool

Can you believe that an entire year of preschool has gone by? Neither can I! It doesn't seem so long ago that she was headed to her first day of preschool. Next up is kindergarten! I attempted to take a few photos today but Grace wasn't being a super cooperative subject (as per usual) so they're not the greatest. Plus her hair looks like a mess which is what happens when we go to Indoor Park and she plays dress up all morning. Oh well. I did think ahead and took some photos of Grace with her teacher on Wednesday after class so we didn't have to wait in line today to do so.

Grace is super excited about going to kindergarten next year. We celebrated her completion of preschool tonight by having her favorite dinner (spaghetti), having Neapolitan ice cream for dessert, and watching Tinkerbell. We talked about her favorite things she learned in preschool and what she's going to learn next year. I'm really glad she's so excited about going to kindergarten next year!


2 comments:

Notorious M.E.G. said...

Tear! I'm excited for Taylor to begin her own adventure in preschool next year at Grace as well. BTW, I love her sweatshirt! Where did you find it?

Cooking with Big E said...

Meg~ The sweatshirt is by Matilda Jane. I have a matching one :) The back says "Always unpredictable"