Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Parry Family Chronicles Turned 2!

So I've totally been a slacker on this blog and missed our two year anniversary on April 25th. I can't believe I didn't even remember about it until yesterday! I did remember to post last year on the one year anniversary and I figure that late is better then never so here's the post dedicated to celebrating my two years of blogging about our crazy life.

I've been posting less on this site lately because my time has been consumed by my kids and photography which leaves me less time to chat on here. Do you have any idea how much time it takes to not only take a photo (or over two hundred...) a day and then EDIT them all? A lot I tell you. A lot. It's addicting. I do post my photo of the day on an almost daily basis on my Project 365 blog so if you're looking for more action I suggest you check it out.
Here's the highlights from the last year:
  • My fabulous father in law and husband made toy bins for the living room and we started to redo the kids' room!
  • My "Laughter" photo was chosen by The Pioneer Woman as a finalist in the I Heart Faces challenge...Ree actually liked my photo! *Swoon*
  • David started Jiu Jitsu
  • We went on our first Family Camping Trip with our friends James & Jessi
  • Grace started Preschool
  • Ethan started potty training (though we're very far from being done)
Please tell me I'm not the only one who enjoys this blog! What's been your favorite post this year?

2 comments:

Aly sun said...

I'm here and I'm reading. I also enjoy your other blog(s). You have a great eye and I'm always inspired by your photography.

Anonymous said...

I love love love this blog and the 365 cannot wait for David to make a book of though pictures at HP. Love seeing the kiddos any pics with the kiddos just makes me smile. Keep it up and you are getting much better with your art and I am proud of you!