Wednesday, August 6, 2008

100th Post and it's a Doozy

Last night at our MOPS meeting got me thinking about the theme of Adventures in Motherhood and my own adventure I embarked upon a few short years ago. We talked about making videos showing us in the throes of the adventure so I thought I'd let the kids play while I got some chores done this morning and let them make an authenic mess. How big of a mess could they make for heavens sakes? Apparently a pretty big one. Note, this is not staged. Not at all. Not even the pair of underwear that got wedged between the crib mattress and the crib slats. And yes that's Grace wearing two pairs of underwear and nothing else because that's the only thing she'll keep on today. Heaven help us.

Oh, and David please do NOT look at the photos below. I know you'll have a heart attack and might start hyperventilating. Don't worry. The house will be spotless by the time you get home from work. Maybe. If you work late.

Here is our lovely home after Hurricane Grace and Tornado Ethan hit...













2 comments:

jackie goddard said...

it honestly astounds me that those two made such a huge mess...grace must have made most of it right?

James Furlo said...

That is seriously impressive.