Friday, August 1, 2008

Give a Girl a Doll House and Her Mommy Plays Too!



I have a bit of a confession to make. I think I may be enjoying Grace's new doll house more then she is. That's not to say she hasn't really liked to play with it, it's just that it's the one toy that I find myself wanting to play with even after bedtime! There's something so soothing and enjoyable in rearranging the furniture and making it all neat and tidy. It's fun to watch Grace play with it and see her put things the way she wants them and hear her play act with the dolls. I foresee a lot of good times with this particular toy.





4 comments:

jackie goddard said...

i would be all about that dollhouse. it is so cool! sam and i loved the video on snapfish where she congratulated one of the dolls in the dollhouse for peeing in the potty

Aly sun said...

Where did you get that doll house? It is the coolest ever. I want to play!

Andrea said...

i love that dollhouse! I agree...where did you get it?

Cooking with Big E said...

I snagged it off Craigslist in June and we've had it hidden in the office since then :) It was a steal of a deal, so glad we got it!