Saturday, August 16, 2008

First Steps

Ethan has officially taken his first steps now. The past two days he's gotten really brave in letting go and standing independently and has started taking one or two steps before plopping back to the ground. He looks so pleased with himself that it's impossible not to cheer for him! Of course in the back of my mind I'm a little sad because my baby is growing so big so fast. I wish I could just freeze him in this moment because he is such a happy baby! I'm sure he'll be a happy toddler as well, but I'm going to miss having a little baby.

I'll try to get video of his walking attempts soon!

3 comments:

jackie goddard said...

wahoo! keep on rockin ethan!

Andrea said...

Go Ethan! Now tell Laura that it isn't so bad to actually take a step!

James Furlo said...

Without video or pictures as proof... it didn't happen.