Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Laughter Photo Won!


My Adult Entry for the I Heart Faces Photo Contest won!!! Sure it came in #10 but it's still in the Top Ten! I can't even begin to describe how excited I am that the Pioneer Woman herself not only looked at my photo but liked it. Totally made my day and it's only 6:48am.

Thanks must go to my brother Brian for not freaking out that I had a camera pointed at him most of the evening. We were watching America's Funniest Home Videos which got the ball rolling for everyone laughing. I can't remember what the funny video was that we were watching at this particular moment but it must have been a good one.

If you still haven't gone over to Pioneer Woman's website yet you need to do that because you have no idea what you're missing. She is a talented woman and you can't visit her website without a chuckle and feeling inspired. The food section of her blog will make your mouth drool and her photography section will too. Seriously, you must at least take a look!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/

6 comments:

KimJ said...

It warms a mother's heart to see her son happy and laughing in a photo taken by his loving sister. And it won 1st prize! Love you both lots.

Lindsay said...

That's awesome Kellie, congrats!!!

I actually just stuck over to your blog this morning to get your oven pancakes recipe. I'm off to make them this morning :)

Aly sun said...

Very nice work.... you know what this means? PW came to your blog. Wow. I am in the presence of a celebrity.

Natalie Whisler said...

Very very cool. Congrats.

Brian said...

We rock Kellie!Your skills and my beautiful face combined for the win. :)

Katie C. said...

You are an inspiration, Kellie! Keep it up!