Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We have a decision!

Tonight we registered Grace for preschool at Grace Christian Preschool. It feels good to have the decision made and even better to have the money for it earmarked and set aside. David and I talked about the two schools we visited and we decided to go with Grace Christian because it seemed to be a better fit with Grace's personality and we're pretty sure we want to send her to the elementary school here for kindergarten. We didn't get a morning slot but I think afternoon will work ok for us. Grace has given up naps so that's not an issue, I just would have preferred mornings since she's at her best in the morning. Plus I was hoping for more one on one time with Ethan but 12-2:30pm is kind of nap time for him which means I'll probably have afternoons to myself next year. That's actually kind of exciting! Whatever will I do?!? The possibilities are endless...

Oh yeah, she'll be in the MWF afternoon 4 year old class.

3 comments:

jackie goddard said...

congrats kellie and parry fam! that's a big decision but one that will go amazing i'm sure. i miss you guys quite a lot!

Lindsay said...

Will she be in 4 year old? Anna will be in 3 year old pre-school there on Mon/Wed mornings. I'll bet Grace is excited to be a big school girl!!

Cooking with Big E said...

She'll be in the MWF afternoon 4 year old class. Mornings were all taken!