Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A New Look

Alysun's blog post about how to make a blog header inspired me to shake up my blog look a little. I'm working with Gimp which I'm not as familiar with as I am Photoshop so it takes me awhile to do something and I can't do things the way I would do them in Photoshop. Frustrating, but at least I can manage something! It only took me an hour and a half this morning to accomplish which means I still haven't brushed my teeth, showered, gotten dressed, or gone to the grocery store as I had planned. In fact I'm so lazy today that I'm not even going to bother taking pretty pictures for you all. Instead I'll share these of Ethan making silly faces last week. Enjoy.

Trying to make a fishy face at me

I see you Mommy. I see you AND the camera.

He just can't resist smiling at me. Probably because I can't resist smiling at him!

2 comments:

James Furlo said...

I like the new look. If you're looking for some Photoshop love, let me know.

Aly sun said...

Your header is beautiful! I am so glad I inspired you. Learning new programs is the pits... take up the offer for Photoshop love. I also have a PC version that I no longer use if you wanted to remember the good old days.