Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rite Aid Diaper Deal Alert

This post is for all the Moms of Children in Diapers that I know. That's a lot of you! Rite Aid has a great deal on Huggies right now and it's definitely worth your time to check it out. Rather then retype out all the details on how to get the awesome coupons just check out the Frugal Living NW blog post. I used three $3/1 and 2 $2/1 Rite Aid Video coupons in addition to the $5 off $20 Rite Aid coupon and paid $14.98 for 3 packages of Huggies Natural Choice diapers. I submitted my receipt online for the $10 rebate so the total for 3 packages of diapers comes to $4.98. That's $.07 a diaper for Ethan's size 4's. Not too shabby! Oh, and I'd already done the Video Coupon thing before but used a different email address and borrowed my Mom's street address and it let me do it again. You can print all the coupons out twice so don't forget to do that!

I also picked up two small boxes of Wheat Thins for free. They're on sale for $.99 apiece and I had two internet coupons for $1 off one box so I guess I actually made $.02 on the deal. If you do the Video coupon make sure to watch the Clean & Clear video to get two $3/1 coupons. This week Clean & Clear products are 2 for $9 and you can use two $3/1 video coupons and a $2/1 internet coupon to get two for $1.

0 comments: