Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wedding pictures are finally up!

Some of you know that I photographed two weddings two weeks ago (back to back!). It produced a mountain of work which took me twice as long to finish (surprise surprise). Along with the wedding photography came the drama of my camera breaking. I'll spare you all the details, but it broke at a seriously inconvenient time (just as the bridesmaids started walking down the aisle at the first wedding) and it's at the repair shop until at least next Tuesday. I rented a camera for the second wedding and prayed nothing would go wrong because I couldn't afford to rent two cameras. That will be the very last time I do a wedding without a backup camera. Trust me.

Check out my photography blog here to see a couple photos. Each wedding has a separate post so be sure to scroll down to see both!

0 comments: