Monday, June 23, 2008

Building Sleeping Beauty's Castle



Grace and I worked hard to build Sleeping Beauty's Castle in our living room today in five lovely colors. Grace is rather peculiar in her desire to separate out colors and put me in charge of the orange and green towers while she built the blue, yellow, and red ones. She loves to build the towers but isn't so great at remembering to build them to stand up on their own and tries to get me to hold them up for her. Each one is a castle since that's all she builds these days!


Trying to figure out why the castle won't stand on it's own.


"Mommy will you hold it for me?"

And just because he's the most adorable baby boy here's a smiley picture of Ethan from last week. He's really close to getting his first tooth which I pray will happen soon because I'm tired of him teething on me. Ouch!

0 comments: