Thursday, June 19, 2008

So what's the little guy up to?



I've been posting a lot about Gracie lately but thought I'd spend some time talking about the little guy. Ethan has really got crawling down now and is pulling up like crazy. He's not really cruising the furniture yet, but I'm sure he'll start doing that soon. My guess is he'll be walking within three months, but I know it's only a matter of time before I'll have two kids to running in opposite directions to cause me grief.



No teeth yet but they've been tantalizingly close just under his sore gums for awhile now. He's either going through a growth spurt or teething because he's back to waking up a few times at night lately which isn't my favorite thing. Last night he was up at 11:30pm, 3am, and up for the day with Grace at 6:45am. He loves to eat solid foods and absolutely loves peaches. Loves them. His new food of the week is black beans which he's not a huge fan of thus far, but we'll keep trying. He did finally decide that avocado wasn't so bad so there's hope.

This is the view I have of Ethan most of the time these days. The back view as he crawls off to grab something!

0 comments: