Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The cutest pouts you've ever seen

There must be something really wrong with me because I think these screaming baby pictures are actually cute! Not that I enjoy the screaming, crying, and tantrums but there's something just so endearing about these pictures. I want to remember my children as they are, normal human beings that experience a range of emotions that happen to include a few unhappy faces along the way.

This picture is from Grace's first St. Patrick's Day and she really isn't in a bad mood, just made a fantastic pouty face while I was snapping pictures.



This is probably my favorite of the bunch, the crying pumpkin just makes me laugh! And she really isn't crying about wearing the costume, that wasn't the problem at all. She's mad because right before I snapped this picture she was trying to run around the side of the house and I wouldn't let her. I know, I'm just so mean.



This one is great because it features two precious little faces. The look on Grace's face as she reacts to her screaming baby brother is just priceless. The sad thing is that I didn't get any better Christmas pictures of the two of them together. This is pretty much all I got!



This picture makes me smile just because Ethan has the cutest little scrunched up newborn face and that wild hair! If my hair stuck straight out no matter what I did to try and tame it I'd probably make a very similar grimace. While I'm glad his wild hair has calmed down I kind of miss it!

0 comments: