Friday, June 6, 2008

A Sweet Treat

David is working from home today so I had the liberty of putting Ethan down for a much needed nap and taking just Grace with me to run errands. Grace thought that running errands just the two of us was pretty gosh darn fun and it sure is easier to do it with just one child in tow! We dropped off a ton of packages at the post office and then picked up a d'lite Papa Murphy's pizza for dinner tonight. Since she was behaving so well and Starbucks is right next door to Papa Murphy's I thought it'd be fun to stop for a quick treat together. I enjoyed my coffee treat and Grace slurped on her child size hot chocolate and quite enjoyed herself. i really wish I had the camera with me because she managed to get chocolate all over her face which was pretty cute! After finishing our treat we stopped at the Dollar Store to pick up a few things and come home. It was definitely naptime by the time we finished and I noticed Grace's eyes were starting to flutter when we pulled up by the house so I made an extra big loop around the neighborhood before heading home which did the trick. Now she's sleeping in bliss with a hot chocolate mustache. And even better yet, Ethan is still napping and Mommy gets some free time to fold laundry in relative peace!

0 comments: