Friday, June 13, 2008

I hate packing



Actually that's not very accurate. I hate packing while Grace jumps up and down on the bed squashing the clean wrinkle-free clothes and Ethan sits on the floor crying so hard tears are running down his little cheeks. I tried putting the oh so tired Ethan down for a nap (he's not sleeping yet but protesting in the crib) and found the dreaded Barney on tv so I can attempt to finish up packing before we leave for Sisters, Oregon this afternoon. I promised Grace a picnic in the park today too so hopefully I can make that happen!

We're scheduled to leave at 3:30pm this afternoon, let's all pray we make it to Sisters before I go mad.

1 comments:

Aly sun said...

There are many, many tasks made harder than they should be by "helpful" little ones. The same things happens at our house, and I usually end up throwing a bunch of stuff together at the last minute and counting on the stores at the other end of the journey for the things I forgot.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I think I will add you to my links. It is fun to keep up with people via the blogging world.