Monday, June 23, 2008

We love to play outside!



We love to play outside in the front yard in the late afternoon because it's shady and Grace stays more or less in our yard and out of the neighbor's yard. I can't say the same for the back yard which also contains poison oak. I brought the zoom lens outside with me and managed to talk Grace into sitting with Ethan by telling her to pretend they are riding a motorcycle. She loves to sit like this in the bathtub saying they're riding a motorcycle together and it worked for getting a decent picture of the two of them together!



Grace was having fun running and jumping as fast as she could down the front steps and I caught this great mid-air shot. She's pretty fast!



She had to stop for a breather by the tree and when I asked her to look at me this is the look I got. Guess she's tired of having a camera follow her every move ever since she was born! Too bad I'm not stopping anytime soon....



Ethan was thoroughly amused by Grace's whirlwind antics and I witnessed him clap for the first time. He was super happy and his applause just made Grace go faster! I asked Grace to show him how to do Patty Cake and she sat next to him and sang him the song which was pretty cute. Ethan was enthralled.



And finally the cute shot of Ethan from behind. I don't know why but I just really like this shot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cowbunga dudes! grace is pretty wild...hopefully you guys get something surprising in the mail today!

Natalie Whisler said...

I always like kid action shots. The one of Grace in the air is great.