Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Feet


Grace loves to dance. She especially loves an audience when she's dancing and will even make do with just Mommy. She twirls and spins and jumps and moves at such a frenetic pace that it's almost impossible to photograph let alone keep up with when she asks me to dance with her. Of course when she asks me to dance with her what she's really asking is to be twirled and swung high in the air! Oh the joys of little girls dancing. Such freedom, such utter lack of self consciousness. Who cares about form and rhythm when you can express yourself by moving like a tiger or running in circles? It's a beautiful thing.

Doing "up and downs" that she learned at ballet class. What form! What grace! What beauty!

Man I wish I was this flexible.

A perfect tondu. She's all about the tondu these days.

Tired but happy feet

1 comments:

Aly sun said...

Cute pictures. Once again. It is fun to capture little elements of the whole experience. I guess that is why I love photography over videography because a photo lets you fill in the blacks with imagination.