Saturday, April 18, 2009

First Photo Session


Today I had the pleasure of taking some photos of an adorable new baby girl and her family. Seeing a little baby makes me realize just how big my "little" guy is now and makes me miss those sweet newborn days! It was good to practice taking photos of people other then my children for a change. I'm still hoping to one day start a career at this because I really enjoy photography and will definitely keep working to improve. I know I have so much more to learn! Enough about me, I'm sure you all are dying to see the pictures.

Here's five of my faves, all in black and white because I love how they turned out!







5 comments:

Own Self said...

So cute! What kind of lense do you use?

jackie goddard said...

kellie, these turned out so well. congrats on your first official shoot! i'm sure there are many more to come.

Natalie Whisler said...

The last is my favorite. The family shots turned out really really well.

Aly sun said...

Beautiful. You have found your passion when work is fun.

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

These are just gorgeous!! Love them!