Friday, April 17, 2009

Little Cowboy


Yesterday was beautiful so the kids and I spent a glorious hour and a half playing outside and soaking in the sun. Ethan was wearing his super cute flannel cowboy romper so I thought I'd take advantage of the sunshine and attempt some cowboy pictures. The first time I tried ended in disaster and a lot of mud but this time I hit the jackpot. Unfortunately we don't own a cowboy hat for Ethan yet. A situation we'll have to remedy before rodeo season, so for now I crammed Grace's pink cowgirl hat on his head and figured I'd switch the photos to sepia. Can you tell it's really pink?

Of course Ethan didn't care for the pink hat one bit. I don't think the color bothered him so much as he just hates hats in general. It's really too bad because he looks adorable in hats!

After a minute or two he quit taking the hat off when he realized that I was just going to jam it back on his head again and we got some better pictures. Who can resist this little cowboy charmer?

2 comments:

Brian said...

No fair dressing him up in cowboy attire before he can protest it. Mom did that to me and she still brings those pictures up. Fight the power Ethan!

p.s I am teaching my students about protesting the government at the moment, can you tell?

Aly sun said...

Never would have known it was pink! Cute pictures.