Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ethan has a tooth!



Thank God it finally happened, Ethan's first tooth came in yesterday evening! His front bottom two teeth have been moving up and down and causing teething hysteria in our house for a month now and yesterday it finally came to a head. Yesterday morning Mom and I saw one of the bottom teeth and then an hour later it was gone. So disappointing. At dinner time he was really fussy and not eating well which is rather unusual for my food loving baby so I looked in his mouth again and low and behold a corner of the tooth had popped through the surface! I gave him some ice in his mesh feeder which helped him feel a little better. This morning the tooth has definitely popped through the surface and the other one isn't too far behind. At least I hope it's not, since these torture teeth seem to take their sweet time!



3 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay! Finally through! And yay for you for getting such good pictures of it! Any tips? The best attempt I have so far is the fishy face one I posted a few days back... no teeth in the picture! Argh. Any tips?

Cooking with Big E said...

I made a zillion funny faces to get him to laugh and smile at me, it took awhile since he kept sticking his tongue out when he smiled! I had him pull up on something and look at me which also helped keep him relatively still. Teeth pictures are hard!

Aly sun said...

Yep, teeth pictures are hard. You did a good job. I usually lay the baby on her back, take a million pictures while moving the camera all around and making funny faces.