Monday, July 28, 2008

I love my kids



Tonight when I took the kids outside to snap a quick picture of Grace with her birthday goodies from Great Grandpa and Grandma I noticed the lighting was exceptionally good so I switched to my zoom lens and got some really good photos. I've been meaning to get some 3 year pictures of Grace for her third birthday this Wednesday so now I've got a start on them! Isn't she beautiful, and looking so grown up these days?!?







And just because these are hilarious...here's Ethan discovering the joys of sliding glass doors!





1 comments:

Aly sun said...

Love that catch lights in Ethan's eyes. Really nice pictures. Are you a Nikon kind of girl or Cannon?

Photography entries for the polk county fair are on Monday. You should enter some of your beautiful pictures! Email me for more details.