Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Third Birthday Gracie!



I can't believe my baby girl turned three years old today. A little under two hours ago actually. She has changed so much in such a short time span that I can hardly believe that the little newborn in these pictures is my now running/talking/potty trained little girl who is constantly on the go and chatters up a storm. She was my initiation into motherhood and has taught me so many things and I can only imagine what more is in store for us.









I love you so much Grace! I can't wait to see what this next year brings us and how much you will grow!

3 comments:

jackie goddard said...

happy birthday grace! she's so beautiful, hilarious, and precocious! congrats david and kellie on raising such a wonderful girl!

Aly sun said...

It is fun too see baby pictures. So much changes in those first few years. She is a beautiful girl!

Natalie Whisler said...

Awwwww. Happy Birthday Grace!!!!!! Watching tiny squishy newborns turn into full fledged people is such an amazing thing to behold.

Ps- Gabriella has been talking about Grace's birthday all month.