Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Costumes

Tonight was Dress Like a Bible Character Night at AWANAS and I scrounged up a Queen Esther costume for Grace using her play silks, salt water sandals, and a glittered construction paper crown that Grace decorated herself. She looked beautiful and she was very pleased with the princess-like results. She told me over and over that girls can't be Kings or Queens but must be Princesses. She's princess obsessed so it all makes total sense to her.

It should come to no surprise to you all that she will be Cinderella for Halloween on Friday. Ethan will be wearing the pumpkin costume that Grace wore two years ago which he looks absolutely adorable in. This will be the last costume hand-me-down that he'll wear since I already sold Grace's ladybug tutu costume from last year and I don't see him wearing Cinderella in the future either.

0 comments: