Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Two Skeletons


This is Grace's first pair of pink glow in the dark skeleton pajamas (she's 1 in this pic and wearing the same size pj's that Ethan is wearing below...sniff!), they've really become a tradition at our house. I bought her current pair on sale last year and I remember how huge the size 3 pj's looked. I was almost positive she would wear the 2T sized pair for two years in a row! Yes, even slow growing Grace moves up a size now and then and low and behold the size 3 pj's fit perfectly.

My little girl is wearing clothes in sizes that no longer have a T next to the number which means the clothing companies no longer consider her a toddler. I have to say that fact makes me a little sad, though the clothing companies assumption that she no longer needs clothes cut for diapers is cause for celebration!

I bought Ethan's first pair of glow in the dark skeleton pajamas on sale last year as well and magically bought the right size! I love when that happens. I opted for the manly black ones as opposed to Grace's delightfully girly pink ones.

I love how Grace wants me to "turn the dark on" so she can see her bones dance. I sing the "Them bones are gonna dance around" song for her and she squeals with delight. She makes wearing pink glow in the dark skeleton pajamas look like so much fun I'm half tempted to buy the adult version for myself. Almost.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Those are too cute! Where did you find them?

Cooking with Big E said...

Andrea~ They're from Gymboree. They've been included in the Baby Sale the past two years and with a 20% coupon they're $8. Totally worth it! Grace wore hers all year last year until summer when it was too hot to wear long sleeve/long pants.

Aly sun said...

This is a great idea. I love that she wants to see her bones dance.