Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Party

The kids and I went to the Indoor Park Halloween Party this morning where they had a grand time playing with all the other kids dressed up in their Halloween costumes. Grace was soooooo excited to get to finally wear her Cinderella costume. She wanted to wear her glass slippers and carry her wand but didn't want to wear the crown in her hair so I did my best to put her hair in a bun but I'm afraid it needs some work. We'll be working on it before tonight. Ethan bounced around in his pumpkin costume and surprised me by leaving the hat on without a fuss. He was the cutest walking pumpkin and inhaled the party food...even stealing a bite of a cookie from the frosting table before I caught him! Both kids colored ghosts that we hung up on the dining room chandelier which gives it a delightfully spooky effect. Grace was thrilled to see all the other princesses at the party and kept waving her magic wand towards Ethan saying "Bippity Boppity Boo" and trying to turn him into a coach. Unfortunately he continued to stay a pumpkin, but her faith in magic is undeterred.`

The mass chaos that defines an Indoor Park Party

Grace telling Pastor Jeremy all about Cinderella

Three little girls frosting their cookies. Aren't they too cute?

Grace enjoying her tasty cookie creation

Ethan snuck a cookie while I wasn't looking! This is the only bite he got before I took it away...

Our Little Pumpkin

0 comments: